1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Prince is a douchbag

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Did you say something to Prince to end up cuffed, face-down on the pavement in front of Glam Slam way back when?

Just wondering what the story is.

2. Double J

Double J Active Member

I would love to have wheeled around and started heckling him just on principle.

3. Double J

Double J Active Member

I would happily pay a funky-ass 10 dollars to watch that lowlife get curb-stomped.

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

He fucks women?

5. Bradley Guire

Bradley Guire Well-Known Member

He still made "Batdance."

6. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I've been watching reruns of 'Eastbound and Down.'

7. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

Lots and lots of very hot ones.

8. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

I thought about it. At least ignoring the no-look policy. It certainly wasn't worth the money, but it was the coolest damn job I've ever had. Got backstage of many great shows, and was paid to be there. Plus we used that arena like our own playhouse, racing golf carts on the concourse, getting drunk after loading out the acts then playing baseball in the bottom of the arena with a gaffers-tape ball. It was hard work and long hours but fun as hell.

9. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

I was hoping you'd tell the story of how Prince had you taken outside and roughed up after he saw you chatting up Sheena Easton. Still too traumatized to share. I understand.

10. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Buck would poop his pants if he met Sheena Easton.

11. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Fuck that little purple poofter. He's been making hits for 33 years and been a musician for longer than that.

He knows bloody well what a '61 Epiphone is and more importantly, how valuable those are.

12. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Is she into that? Have you heard something?

Draft saved Draft deleted