1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pretty Woman?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Aug 6, 2006.

1. I've never really seen the attraction to her and after these pictures I'm pretty sure I never will

http://popsugar.com/16868

2. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Kyra Sedgwick crashes into Amanda Plummer.

3. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

Wow, that's pretty harsh. And I'm a fan.

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I always thought she was one who could use a sugar cube and a good rubdown. ;) A really good NEIGGHHH-bor. ;)

I hear she cleans up really well, though.

5. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

I guess this is one of those times a celebrity is purposely not wearing makeup, etc., in order to blend in and not attract more attention. It obviously worked here for JR!

6. Duane Postum

Duane Postum Member

Never got her appeal.

7. Is it me or does it seem like she has a lot of boze in the shopping cart?

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Is that with or without makeup? Never did like her.

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I dunno. Looks like she's shopping for groceries, not an Acoustimass system or a Wave radio.

10. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

It looks like she's sans makeup. I've always put her in the same category with Patty Loveless. Very, very attractive in her element, but probably not so hot without the help.

That said, she could eat crackers in my bed.

11. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Amazingly, Julia Roberts looks like a normal 40-something woman, her face and body not devastated by rounds of plastic surgery. Alert the masturbating fanboy loosers public!

12. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

I know I look like shit a lot, but sometimes I clean up reasonably well. And I've certainly known (probably too many) women who I've seen both ways, and they were still attractive as hell.

Nobody's going to look like they would on the red carpet at the Oscars 24/7.

Draft saved Draft deleted