1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pretty funny, but also pretty sad about the lack of class in public

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

can't agree with that cm. i've been pretty fucking mad at women in my life, ask my ex-wife. hell i've been punched and beaten with hangers before, ask my ex-wife. but i've never hit a woman.

2. JC

JC Well-Known Member

So would you retaliate against anybody if they did this to you no matter their size?

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

I thought you beat up Tomas. No?

4. I really thought I didn't advocate slapping women. Then I read this.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That's the best line in that whole post. I love it.

6. jps

jps Active Member

return the beer and give her another, but no hitting a girl, even one as deserving as she clearly was. you just don't do it. pretty clear-cut, non-written rule in my book.

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Your ex-wife?

8. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Hey, I know ... let's send Gregg Doyel after them.

9. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I've never hit a woman who wasn't begging me for a spanking.

10. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I never hit women.

But I'll shake the shit out of one.

/chrisrock

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Deadspin apparently got so much response to the story on these skanks they printed some at length. Here's my favorite:

"No really who's at fault? I'm gonna go ahead and blame... 1. Eminem for being a pioneer for white people in hip hop and letting them go ahead and ruin it. We did that shit to jazz too. 2. Their mothers for not telling them to shut both their mouths and knees. 3. Their fathers for contributing to whatever daddy issues are clearly at play. 4. Staten Island public schools.

They're not hood, they're not cool, and they're certainly not married to the mob. And if a white girl who's afraid to try on Applebottom jeans tells you that, it's pretty damn obvious. (I suspect that they'd be the best fitting jeans I've ever had, but I don't even know where they sell them. Baby Phat?)

So in conclusion. These people are guilty of unabashed stupidity and are sentenced to turning in their vaginas. They are giving it a bad reputation (as if the movie "Teeth" hasn't done that already.)

Oh and Go Celtics.

12. Petrie

Petrie Guest

OUTING ALERT: Mustang is Shawn Michaels.

Draft saved Draft deleted