1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pretty funny, but also pretty sad about the lack of class in public

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Always thought that New Yorkers who talk/act that way are often people from elsewhere who think that's how a "New YORKER!!" is supposed to act.

No matter where they're from, I hope they're infertile.

2. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

If anyone of either sex initiates violence with someone else, he or she should be prepared for an in-kind response. Probably not from me, because it's not easy to get my ire up, but I think it's a fair rule in general.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Are those the female versions of these guys?

[​IMG]

4. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

My guess is they're from Philly.

5. AMacIsaac

AMacIsaac Guest

Yeah, but you're gay, so you probably hit like a girl. :p

6. Rough Mix

Rough Mix Guest

Edit:

OK, here's a lesson to be learned today. Never see a pic on the Recent Posts feature and then post on the thread without reading the thread. I did, and after reading the thread, boy am I stupid. Thought it was a 'funny' thread, and not what it is. My apologies.

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I didn't think there was anything wrong with your post. :(

8. Rough Mix

Rough Mix Guest

I'm getting soft in my old age.

(Fun with the quote feature OK)

9. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Neither did I.

10. Rough Mix

Rough Mix Guest

Just thought what I posted wasn't something I'd like to leave here. Could be taken in a way I didn't mean it to be. No offense or a shot at anyone on this thread. Let's move on...

11. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Hate to break it to ya, AMac, but I'm ALL guy. I just happen to like guys. So :p

In all seriousness, this thread looked like it could be headed for far more tension than originally intended. There's nothing wrong with posting something humorous. Perhaps that'll lighten the mood in here. That wouldn't be a bad thing.

12. CM Punk

CM Punk Guest

If a woman throws and punch and douses you with beer, you should slap the shit out of her. Of course, you really shouldn't because judges and juries have these outdated ideas that it's never okay to strike a woman. It's horseshit, but it's the way things are. (Which is why women get away with a lot of shit.)

Draft saved Draft deleted