1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Press Box fights or screaming matches

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Double Down, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Spill it, boys. Don't keep a good story from the rest of us.

2. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

I'd tell the story, but I don't want to get sued. Some people in this business have very thin skin. :)

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I need some humor while the Nats get beat again, so if there is anything you can share *** I love lawsuit threateners.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Holy God. This is a convergence of Moderators. If Modaho posts on this page, will that, like, disrupt the space-time continuum?

5. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

I shoved a TV guy out of the way once when he pushed me to the side during an interview. That's the closest to it.

The world will self destruct in 5 .. 4 .. 3 ..

6. boots

boots New Member

Guys like Frank Ridgeway and Spnited can vouch for this but one guy who was always on the verge of getting it on, especially with TV types was Dick Young.

7. I hear spnited can also vouch that Cicero was a little worm to his co-orators.

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Who the fuck is spirited?

9. Just some guy whose name I misspelled.

10. KP

KP Active Member

Akron or Kent have never defeated a BCS school.

11. sportsed

sportsed Guest

:-\

12. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Not sure if this counts, but I once, well, basically threatened this radio goofball (also the p.a. announcer for the team) in a hockey locker room. Not sure if it gained me any points among the players, but it sure felt good.

Draft saved Draft deleted