1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

These assholes are being investigated and I for one hope that they are identified and charged. How childish to physically threaten one's adversaries. How much more satisfying to ridicule, humiliate, and best of all figure out how to ruin their gravy trains. This was like a big annuity for Carlson.

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Out in Arizona, Sinema takes the lead over the Trumpist, McSally, in a process that will take another four or five days if the current counting pace continues. No wonder the Trumpists were so agitated that they sued today.

3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I'm a big fan of the First Amendment, but this doesn't meet the standards implied in the phrase "peaceably to assemble and petition the government for a redress of grievances." Idiots.
    But while we're at it, let's compare this, for example, to the Trumpist who sent pipe bombs to two former presidents et al and the Trumpist who shot up a house of worship.

garrow likes this.
  4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Well, it is the WWE. Frankly, I'd rather Ronda get SHS in the octagon.

OscarMadison and HanSenSE like this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Previously, on The Apprentice: 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

Montage of Trump telling foreign reporters "I really don't understand you."

cut to

Trump, in the Oval Office: "Where's the Sessions letter?!??"

John Kelly: "The 'resignation' letter?"

Trump: "Gimme, gimme, gimme!"

6. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I don't support physical intimidation of any sort. I am also trying really hard to suppress a smile that a shit stain like Carlson is upset about it.

7. Michael_ Gee

Think of how much wider your smile would be if sponsor boycotts got his show canceled.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Who wore it better?
    [​IMG]

9. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Michael, the Fart household has been Tide detergent-free for months, which is 'very sad' because I always liked the April-fresh scent of the clothes out of the dryer...

10. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Still very possible for the Senate to end up exactly where it was before Doug Jones.

11. Michael_ Gee

Because my wife has sensitive skin, we use All Free and Clear. I'm sure they're heavy into blood diamonds or something. Scratch an American brand name, find a crime against humanity.

3_Octave_Fart likes this.
  12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Dude, you were the 17th person to sign up for the site. You could just... ask him.

I do hope you've seen the people there have been wishing you well.

Donny in his element likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.