1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

You are correct on that last part. But there is no video/interview where Trump says "I want to have sex with my daughter." He never would have gotten elected.
    Could be they both like sex ... with other people. Could be she's as promiscuous as her father. Creepy comment, yes. As are many in that piece. But in none does he express a desire to have sex with his daughter. He says she's attractive, many times. But still doesn't rise to the level of incest. There are so many more provably, viable things to nail Trump on. This isn't one of them and to continue this farce is to to prove the Trump sycophants' points that the other side will say or claim anything, regardless of how outrageous, to nail Trump on something. You cannot convince 62 million people (the number of votes he got) to flat-out ignore incest.
    If course why am I having this argument with you. Nothing will change what you think one iota. You're as convinced he's the devil as his supporters think he's the Messiah on a white horse and there's no point talking to either side. I'm done until the thread for the 2020 election is open. I'm personally hoping the grown-ups on both sides regain control and we get Kasich vs. O'Mally.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Remember there was a conspiracy by the corporatist MSM to make sure most of the population didn't hear enough of this stuff to think it was anything but some crazy insane shit the mean nasty libburrals made up.

After all, who would believe a good respected biddnessman would act like a perverted pig?

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

The Festivus Presidency: Day 3 of airing of greivances.

OscarMadison and britwrit like this.
  4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

So the mainstream media was in a conspiracy to cover up something that would have sunk Trump's candidacy? Now up really is down.

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Topping it all off, Trump gave his little rant to the men and women who under Article XXV, have the power to declare him unfit for office for physical or mental reasons.

6. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

No such thing as Article XXV.

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Meant Amendment. Sorry.

8. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

If Trump can call them articles, you can too.

cjericho likes this.
  10. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Forgotten the whole "both candidates under FBI investigation, but only one got coverage at the time" thing?

11. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

12. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

This whole "what does lying really mean?" thing has legs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.