1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

Steve Harvey is a fan of Sean spicer.

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

In all seriousness, I can't imagine it's possible to get anybody even remotely decent to take that job.

3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I was seriously thinking about applying for it.

YankeeFan likes this.
  4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Eh. Spicer just stole what YF has been doing here for almost a year.

5. Jake_Taylor

I have no idea if you'd be actually qualified or not, but even as a Trump guy, do you really think having to answer the media's questions about the things the President says, does and tweets, and do it in a way that keeps Trump happy, would be anything other than torture?

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

When are people going to finally grasp that Hillary stepped aside for the Kenyan neegro in 2008 with the agreement that the fix was in for 2016? None of the quality democrat opponents ran (Bernie was an independent who switched for the primary). Doesn't that strike you as strange?

7. BitterYoungMatador2

Ya know, I watched most of it yesterday and the minute she started her nonsense I thought, " it was a nice event until her bullshit."

8. Jake_Taylor

Does anybody even question this?

9. BitterYoungMatador2

Vombatus apparently does.

10. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Saying things like she said does NOT help. Thought America Ferrera, and some others, gave thoughtful remarks. I don't think celebrities make a difference one way or the other most of the time. Unless it's negative, like what Madonna said.

Bronco77 likes this.
  11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Catholic hospitals are the outgrowth of a religion, not an instrument of canon. Patients in a Catholic hospital are not required to hear religious messages as a condition of receiving treatment.

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

The same way Congress can prevent states from maintaining public schools for members of one race. Not everything that occurs at a local level is entirely local. The federal government, though you may hate it, has a time honored and protected role in enforcing basic American ideals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.