1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Chinese scientists have concluded that North Korea's nuclear test site has partially collapsed, potentially rendering it unusable.

The test site at Punggye-ri has been used for six nuclear tests since 2006. After the last, in September, a series of aftershocks hit the site, which seismologists believe collapsed part of the mountain's interior.

On Saturday, North Korean leader Kim Jong-un announced he was suspending his country's nuclear and missile tests. The surprise declaration came ahead of historic talks with South Korea and the US. –
    BBC (link failed)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    lakefront likes this.
  2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

On Hannity tonight: Trump administration moves mountains.

3. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

From the article...He has those people around him, so those types are drawn to him, they end up in his world. Easiest way for you to understand it is look at the opposite reaction which is that many respectable people will not work for him, they don't want to be around the trumpstink. So they don't make their selves available to him and his world.

"First, Trump simply attracts the most morally repugnant people to him, whether we’re talking about racists, grifters, crooks or a dozen other varieties of dirtbag. It is not some kind of accident that the likes of Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn or Sebastian Gorka saw Trump’s candidacy and said to themselves, “That’s the guy I want to work for.” When we hear that Trump’s personal lawyer is under investigation or that his staff secretary has been accused of domestic abuse, no one is surprised. If you went to work for Donald Trump, the chances you were a jerk — if not an outright criminal — were pretty strong to begin with, and your new high-profile position just made it more likely that you’d be exposed."

heyabbott likes this.
  4. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

And it is fascinating, if the accusations are true, that Jackson thought he could get through the process. Like trump he has been getting away with things so he must have thought he could get through the vetting. Interesting to see this administration at work.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Trump’s attorney might plead the 5th?

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Trumpists' boy has still declined to praise the black man who prevented further murders in the Waffle House incident. Afraid of offending the very fine people of Tennessee.
    He still supports the governor of Missouri, a sexual assailant who, like so many republican politicians, falsely claims to be a defender of true Christian family values.
    But yeah, let's lock HRC up. That'll make America great again.

7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Trumpists' boy is scared.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

9. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

I’m sure idiots have shared these unironically, but the site those memes originate from is pretty clearly satire.

Donny in his element likes this.
  10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Once again the point isn’t whether they are satire or not, it’s that you have to look it up to be sure. That moment of doubt about whether it’s real or not is the moment that trump and his godless soulless moronic supporters crush the hope of every human

11. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

I can understand that argument for, say, a particularly insane Trump tweet that may or may not be photoshopped. But as far as memes are concerned, I still see the phony Trump People Magazine quote about running as a Republican being shared by my liberal friends. I don’t think that’s exclusive to Trump supporters.

12. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Is that a gay joke?

Is that gay joke?

Cosmo and YankeeFan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.