1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

No. You having seen it is good enough for me. I'm not in the business of pantsing you.

Here's an idea ... if you want people to see what it was, why don't you tell them what it said?

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

No, no. Don't be modest. I think some of the other board lawyers would probably like to see it, too.

lcjjdnh likes this.
  3. jr/shotglass

There ya go! Proud of you!

4. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

That's relative, too.
    A Nordic redhead is one of the most spellbinding things I've ever seen.
    It's been postulated that the Vikings carried the redhead gene to the British isles. The Scots-Irish like to think they invented that, along with everything else.

FileNotFound likes this.
  5. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

6. lakefront

"The inspector general's memo notes that the objectives of the investigation remain the same: determining the “frequency, cost and extent” of Pruitt’s travel and whether agency policies and procedures were followed."

7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

You sure pantsed me.

Stoney likes this.
  8. jr/shotglass

All I knows is you're thinking a hell of a lot more about my posts than I am about yours. Trust me.

9. lakefront

"The department selected seven companies to manage the portfolio two years ago, sparking protests at the Government Accountability Office, which faulted the agency with mismanaging some of the bids. A few firms filed complaints with the federal claims court, leading authorities to put a hold on all new assignments. The Education Department had estimated that the order cost taxpayers $640,000 in collections in one month."

10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You sound like oop.

Fly and Dick Whitman like this.
  11. lakefront

12. lakefront

a little humor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.