1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melock

melock Well-Known Member

2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

It's amazing how much Russian Amnesia there is. Shocking. It's like they don't want people to know or something...

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

But the hillary emails!

I've never seen such fucking forgetfulness when it comes to the Russians.

4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Failure to disclose important information is a slam-dunk, no-doubt cause for clearance being denied and temporary clearance revoked. But IOKIYAR

5. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Don't forget Uranium One! How could you forget you Uranium One?!?!?!

6. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

No, but we should not be taxed on those $$.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

It’s in the Bank of Benghazi

8. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

"Russian backdoor overture"? I prefer the William Tell.

Dinner sounds nice, though.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  9. melock

melock Well-Known Member

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

The politicians here are virtually all Republicans, educated by the Grover Norquist school of government studies. The schools mostly suck, unless you live in a well to do enclave which starts its own school district, thereby draining yet more money away from the local city or county school systems. We also have a number of monied interests here with a big stake in charter schools.

I don't think we're ready to try to do Jersey. We're both Southerners. The wife makes Vermont/New England noises, but I figure about one winter would cure her of that. All her family is here, and most likely I'll piss and moan about it but stay put. Georgia's a bit better, maybe. I really like it up around the Tennessee/North Carolina border, say around Fontana Dam... but Carolina Politics don't feel like a great improvement.

Donny in his element likes this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Mueller has made another document request of Kushner, with more refined search parameters. Article said that he had gotten copies of several e-mails where Kushner was notified of meetings/events regarding Russian contact which he did not produce. Kushner seems to be completely unable to fill out forms completely unless he gets three or four cracks at them after being reminded of things he left off. It seems that inability carries over to keyword searches of a computer as well.

I'm not certain how having a bad memory influences a computer to only produce some of the documents containing a given keyword.

12. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Russian Backdoor Overture sounds like something @BTExpress might play.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.