1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

“Have a great summer, see you at the resurrection “

Double Down and Inky_Wretch like this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Aren't all media outlets not approved by Trump apologists simply tools wielded by the Democrats?

4. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

My wife worked on U.S. Senate camapigns in a former life and very quickly said this was clearly the work of a journalist, not opposition. They'd have waited a little longer to drop this bomb.

5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

That was a joke. Should have telegraphed that more ...

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I'm just shocked that the board's self-appointed media watchdog would post an article with unverified stories.

7. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I understand this. I was speaking in a hypothetical perfect world where Roy Moore gets maximum pain. If the opposition had this info, it was coming in early December.

Edit: Went back and read my earlier posts and...Jesus...I'm all over the place and making little sense. I'm going to chalk it up to two hours sleep and being dumb. Oh well. I'll try again tomorrow.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  8. Neutral Corner

9. Neutral Corner

Yeah, that was a solid piece of journalism. That's become my standard takedown to Moore apologists on FB. "Did you actually read the WaPo article, or are you mouthing what you heard? Read it and judge for yourself, they have thirty sourced witness accounts and all four women, all on the record including their names. The level of detail and fact checking is solid. Read it yourself, then speak up for Roy if you still want to."

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I don't think that Moore's supporters would see the distinction.

11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

My bad. Should have gone with my gut that you were joking.

doctorquant likes this.
  12. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Wow. There really are two Americas. One that's right about great hot dogs, and people like MisterC. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.