1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Roy Moore: If there's grass on the field, play ball!

2. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Just gays. And blacks and browns. And women seeking to be treated as equals. And Muslims, can't forget them. And probably Jews.

melock likes this.
  3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

They’ve already said they’re cool with a lot of despicable stuff as long as it comes with a side of libtard tears.

4. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Here is the world Fox and Breitbart has wrought. Would rather vote for a child molester than a moderate Demorcat who prosecuted the Klan.

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Who did you vote for in 1996?

Point being, we find ways to rationalize this kind of stuff because we think it's in service to greater good, policy-wise.

Of course, you typically rationalize it by convincing yourself that the accuser is a lying whore, not that it's OK for 30-year-olds to treat the local high school football game like Tinder.

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Dick, it's not the same and you know it. That's just sophistry. Horndog behavior, while problematic, is not a crime. Child molestation on the other hand...

7. Double Down

I was 17 years old.

8. Dick Whitman

How the Paula Jones Case Evolved

FEB. 11, 1994 -- Paula Corbin Jones, a former state employee, accuses President Clinton of making unwanted sexual advances on May 8, 1991, while he was Governor of Arkansas. She says at a news conference that she was invited to meet Mr. Clinton in a hotel room in Little Rock, Ark., during a state-sponsored conference, where he made crude advances. The White House denies the accusation and says that Mr. Clinton does not recall meeting Ms. Jones.

9. Dick Whitman

I meant for student council president.

10. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

11. Double Down

Now that you mention it, Maggie the student body president was pretty handsy when drunk.

I denounce myself.

YankeeFan and Dick Whitman like this.
  12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Red State Blog Dredges Up N-ggerhead Writer’s Old Parking Tickets in Order to Prove, Uh, Something
    By Dan Amira

Classy move over at popular conservative blog Red State, where they’ve been fuming over the Washington Post’ s story about the Perry family’s hunting camp. In a front-page posting today, a dude named Mike Robinson delves into the “criminal history” of Stephanie McCrummen, the staff writer who penned the Post exposé. What he found: McCrummen has been convicted of three traffic violations and a bounced check.

I’ve written a lot of nasty things about Rick Perry these past few months, so for all I know, I could be next on Red State’s intimidation list. So allow me to beat them to the punch: In kindergarten, I was found guilty of throwing a ball in class. I was given a time-out and forced to trace the numbers from 1 to 100 as penance.

There. Now everyone knows. I will not be silenced.

Red State Blog Dredges Up N-ggerhead Writer’s Old Parking Tickets in Order to Prove, Uh, Something

HanSenSE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.