1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Just want it on the official transcript. People are paying attention.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

No worries, you've been high on their priority list for a year.

4. Starman

I'm sure the midnight knock on the door will come soon enough. I think I'll try to steer away from posts that will bring them in the next 15 minutes.

5. Songbird

You mean no more coke-snorting gay boy cocksucking daughter-fucking psychopath references? That would be major progress for you.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

7. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I have a hard time believing anyone with a functional brain would even joke about assassination. Not even close to being funny. But maybe that's just me

Also given what was posted above about airports, would that affect DCA when the President is at the White House? Flown in and out of there a zillion times and I'd have to think Prez of the moment was home at least a couple of those times.

Hokie_pokie and cyclingwriter2 like this.
  8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

So, are Hitler references going to just become standard, and no longer get mocked as they deserve?

9. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, that's over the top, too.

10. Songbird

LOL, but your functional brain probably think Starman's 5,000 posts about Trump sucking dick and fucking his daughter are kosher.

11. Starman

I'm sure I'll get some kind of official notification soon enough that that all has to stop unless I'd like to live inside a hamster cage. I'm already getting an amazing number of curious emails from people and companies I never heard of before.

In the meantime I think I'll steer away from direct mention of assassinations such as the one you made above. That's probably a very quick ticket to a cold dark room.

12. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Everyone thought it was over the top to call Hitler what he was all through the 20s and 30s.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.