1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

As you said before you changed your post: preach on!

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

This rolled up through my twitter feed tonight. Yes, this is Louise Mensch. Yes, I know, crazy, unreliable, and the very mention of her name means another six weeks of putting up with YF tweaking me about her. This is a remarkable document. How does she publish this on her web site without being sued right down to her knickers? We know that Trump is litigious as hell and has money to burn on lawyers, and the list of others named are not exactly without resources of their own. Can this be true?

What are your thoughts? I don't know of any equivalent to what she's claiming here. It's unprecedented.

Five Eyes is the intelligence alliance between Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States. The four non-U.S. services are not bound by U.S. law, so they can hack email and record if it is in connection with their own ongoing surveillance cases. The hotmiked phone mentioned is a cell phone which has been hacked so that all sound in its range can be recorded. Note the line at the end - "I have now been granted permission and even encouraged to report everything relating to allied intelligence on Trump Russian suspects." Note also the bit about the WaPo holding on the story about Putin directly ordering the hacks, the story they broke a couple of days ago.

Either something is seriously breaking or this woman has gone stark staring mad. /boggle

EXCLUSIVE Reince ‘Wanted to Run’ – NATO SIGINT on Trump’s Treasonweasels

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  3. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Completely understand the parents wishes to press on. On an ethical/moral scale, it raises serious questions. Do only people whose stories garner enough sympathy on GoFundMe deserve access to the best and/or experimental treatment? Why should people pay for experimental treatment? Who is advising the parents and what are their motivations?

QYFW likes this.
  4. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Quit posting fake news. It's despicable to do it on a journalism forum. You are very gullible and you continue to prove it by posting this kind of garbage. The "concerned" gambit is a nice touch, though.

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

6. Neutral Corner

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fucko is nothing if not a precise linguist, hemming tightly to rigorous definitions.

He doesn't consider the Russians to have interfered in the election, because:

1) he considers the election to have been carried out properly; and

2) the Russians' intervention was neither uninvited or unnecessary to his objectives; to the contrary, he beseeched them to do it on live national teevee.

So to Fucko, it wasn't "interference," but a job well done.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I don't think this GOP healthcare bill is tweakable enough to pass. Not when only 34 pct of your voters approve of a bill, that by all rights was pretty much everything the GOP has wanted for six years. My guess is most people just wanted Obama's name off of the thing.
    I don't know where the GOP goes from here. Work with Dems to fix Obamacare (and call it something else?) Put a DNR on Obamacare? They've given their voters what they thought they wanted, until they realized they didn't want what they said they wanted.

9. Starman

As Fucko continues to fuck up on a literally constant daily basis, Obama's personal approval levels, already high, are only going to continue to increase.

Fucko's overriding objective, superseding any and all other priorities on every conceivable issue, of destroying and demolishing anything associated with the mooslim neegro, will be a constantly more unpopular agenda.

And by 2018, any GOP flunky publicly sucking the Fucko cock will be a sitting duck for the attack line: "you don't give a flaming rat fuck what happens to the country, or who you fuck over, as long as you can fuck up everything associated with the mooslim neegro."

10. Neutral Corner

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  11. Starman

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.