1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. champ_kind

champ_kind Well-Known Member

look, fuck these people into the sun, but this is from the morning before they gave their speeches inciting the coup attempt, not during the coup attempt. you can clearly see the crowd waiting for the speeches on the monitors in the video.

lakefront, BTExpress and Webster like this.
  2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Michael-
    Understanding one's enemy is crucial. There's no reason we need to know more about Boko Haram than these individuals.

Oscar-
    Horwitz's was one of the saddest "notable deaths" of 2019-20, to me. He was in the midst of another book on the South when he suddenly died of cardiac arrest while on a walk.

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I saw that early on but I think it is during the "rally" part of the day. From what is on the screen and the fact that he went back to the White House after speaking..

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Not if it’s Frank Sowa, who gets butthurt if you question him about sourcing.

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

HanSenSE, wicked and OscarMadison like this.
  6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I don’t think Frank gets the whole journalism thingy.

HanSenSE and OscarMadison like this.
  7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Just posting potentially clever but not particularly well-reasoned thoughtlet.

8. Neutral Corner

Oh, I think that their actions have brought a whole lot of that, and that with Biden instead of Trump as POTUS the emphasis will be on "How are you coming with that?" instead of having the AG sweep it under the rug.

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The (domestic) terrorists are winning.

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Misleading, and it’s been on this thread already. That is taking place during the speeches, not the riots which followed.

11. Neutral Corner

Yeah, but the second half is about to start, and the home team is making some adjustments on defense.

garrow, 2muchcoffeeman and Driftwood like this.
  12. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

They still think it's a Parler game. The National Guard isn't even close to the full might of the American military machine.

-Tell your friend not to get cute down there, the Marines at Gitmo are fanatical.
    -Fanatical about what?
    -About being Marines.

HanSenSE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.