1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

That is a very good point

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Cue the Biden MS conspiracy theories.

3. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Pooler says CT scan indicated hairline fractures in Biden's foot and "several weeks" in a walking boot.

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

So why did Trump make a late-night trip to Walter Reed earlier this year?

5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Incoming president requires extra padded protection as the result of an injury from being active.

Outgoing president requires extra padded protection as the result of a colon being uncontrollably active.

Driftwood likes this.
  6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Inflamed yeast infection?

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

He attained COVID 19.

8. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

The funny thing about Biden is I did almost the exact same thing to my foot right before I graduated from college (pathetically, I was doing footwork drills in the gym waiting for a pickup game to start and rolled on it). I used a splint and the family I was living with had one of those carts you kneel on. You can build up a bit of a head of steam on those.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Good, he can plant it square in Fatfuck's ass on Jan. 20.

lakefront and Driftwood like this.
  10. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

This Chris Krebs interview on 60 Minutes makes my blood boil. A good man fired for telling the truth in the name of democracy. What he said wasn’t controversial except to the cult.

11. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

By the time Jan. 20 rolls around, Trump will be saying Arnold Rothstein also helped steal the election from him.

12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Did that in college showing a dumb freshman how to block. We were on the old Tulane Stadium turf which was more like Velcro than turf and, as a joke, instead of blocking me he grabbed me and threw me down. My foot stuck in the turf and I heard every joint in my leg pop. I didn't go to a doctor, but I definitely had soft tissue tears in my foot. I limped around campus for a few weeks until it finally healed.

DUMB FRESHMAN.

Neutral Corner likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.