1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

You think it might be Bill Barr? Because Trump accused the Justice Department of being in cahoots with the fraud:

Trump Claims FBI And Justice Department May Have Helped Rig Election

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

abbott-

I find it very funny that people think a person who can't work an umbrella is going to start a rival news network from scratch.

That's a good joke for this trying time, keep it going.

HanSenSE and lakefront like this.
  3. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I think Barr is already checked out and covering his tail. As despicable as he is, he's at least smart enough and knows how things work enough to know his butt is about to be a sling.
    Think about it; you've barely heard a peep from him since the election. He spoke up halfheartedly once about an investigation, then went back off the radar. He's in full coverup/clean the crime scene mode for his own misdeeds and not worrying about Trump.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Trump continues to deny he lost in first post-election interview, says FBI and DOJ 'missing in action' against 'total fraud'

5. Noholesinone

Noholesinone Well-Known Member

If you asked Trump which world leaders gave called, the odds are 1-10 he wouldn’t be able to name one. “Lots.”

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I know this is performance art, and who am I to critic such fine work, but after five seconds of googling, it appears the children aren't adopted.

It seems the governor and his husband used an IVF surrogate for both.

7. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

The guy has full on dementia. He won't be able to feed himself in two years let alone run anything. My guess is Trump I is dead before the next election. God strike the king.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

He’s not going to start a network. Just like he’s not going to create, produce and star in a reality game show. But another Zucker and Burnett are going to take trump, put him on at 8pm and make him president of the network. Pay him a salary, give him a couple of points. He’s a figurehead, too stupid to have actual power. He just wants to appear to be the smartest guy in the room, and that room is the water closet.

whether it’s Newsmax that grabs him, or Sinclair Broadcasting grabs him, he’ll beget them to put in a studio at Mar A Lago and he’ll be Larry King and a rightwing Howard Beale.

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Trump is incapable of holding any kind of talk show. It would require him to be able to 1. Ask cognizant questions, 2. Shut up/listen while someone else spoke.
    It would be more like Sam Kinison than Larry King.

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

"When did you first realize how great I am?"
    "Would you place me among the top 100 leaders in world history? Or the top 10?
    "Your daughter's beautiful. Can you give me her number?"

lakefront, OscarMadison and Driftwood like this.
  11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Arresting FATUS post-inaug will be easy. Just tell him he's going to a fundraiser.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"My first guest tonight on The Yuge Show is David Duke. I don't know anything about him...I don't know him, we've never met. But here he is. People tell me my uh, viewers , would like him. He's pro-Trump, frankly, and so I guess that is why we booked him. I don't know. But I wish him well. I wish a lot of people well. He's gonna take your phone calls tonight. And next week, join me when my guests will be Bernie Kerik, Ollie North, the St. Louis gun couple and Mark Fuhrman".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.