1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

They may have gotten the appointments, but the case law hasn’t gone their way 79 percent of the time. And last I checked, packies were fully for-profit.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

How deplorable.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

If the churches were worth opening, god would have cured the virus by now. Failed church. Diocese needs cash not souls to pay for their earthly perversions.

wicked and cyclingwriter2 like this.
  5. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

She wanted Hillary to name her successor

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

which would have been blocked by McConnell and a Republican senate. For all of the good she did she did a really nice Joe Paterno imitation at the end.

Driftwood likes this.
  7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I do hope Biden people have gotten word to Breyer that he can announce his retirement anytime after Jan. 20th. Even then - regardless of the Senate make-up, I'm guessing Mitch will tell Biden, oh sure pick whomever you'd like as long it rhymes with Gerrick Marland. I do hope Biden's nominee is better at crafting majorities than dissents. Give me a dull, faceless justice on a majority decision any day than the blistering dissenter. Ds have a long history of nominating the latter.

8. heyabbott

Don’t blame RBG for the immorality, inhumanity, disrespect and total disregard for the welfare of the nation by the Christian Republican Party and trumpsters

9. heyabbott

The better analogy, for the Christian Nazis, is why is Target open for 100 people but a church isn’t?
    The obvious answer is that god is everywhere, but toilet paper and candles are only at Target.

the disgusting part is that churches themselves support this litigation. The so called religious people want the churches packed to peddle their fairy tales for money. It’s all about the money. And for some child molestation. The churches did not sue to allow their congregants for into nursing homes or pediatric hospitals to help others. They sued to corral the ignorant into close quarters so they could share the virus. Funerals are big business for the churches.

lakefront and Woody Long like this.
  10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I’ll blame her for not planning her end game and her exit strategy. This is why Republicans win. They don’t play fair, they don’t ask permission, they don’t give a shit because they think big picture and have their eyes on the prize always. Always. We play nicey nice and want to live in the land of fair and ideal and yay.

They’re the football team that keeps getting away with holding penalties while we cry for flags that never come.

11. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Religious freedom ... to spread a deadly infection.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

He's right. Liquor stores pay property taxes. And taxes on their income.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.