1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

maumann, qtlaw, garrow and 2 others like this.
  2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

If the Dominion thing had any traction outside of Hannity/OANN/Newsmax/RWSM, there might be some level of concern and more discussion. But it's the same bullshit they always try to play. They are doing a great job of really whipping up the idea among the rubes that there is widespread election corruption. That's going to have to be addressed by the incoming administration. The states have been great with transparency on this, but the rubes will not accept it. Their God has spoken, so it must be true.

maumann and HanSenSE like this.
  3. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Yeah, no recount in Wisconsin for two reasons.

If his campaign pays the $7.9 million cost up front...

Trump has been furiously fundraising for the Wisconsin recount and legal challenges in other states to try to overturn Democrat Joe Biden's victory. If he doesn't go ahead with the Wisconsin recount, he can use the money he's raised for other purposes, such as retiring his campaign debt.

maumann likes this.
  4. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

If Lindsey Graham actually urged the Georgia Secretary of State to throw out legal ballots, what should the ramifications be?

5. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Should be = censure at a minimum
    Will be = nothing

6. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

It’ll pick back up once Revolution 2: Lost in New York starts up in January.

Or maybe we start a new thread?

7. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
    Too good it deserved being posted again.
    NC- I love the line, love the film.
    A life creed.

8. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Looks like ABOLISH THE SUBURBS was a shrewd campaign gambit for fucking demented FATUS fuckhead.

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Did anyone break the news to this guy that Trump won Texas?

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I awoke this morning at 6. It is now almost 11:30. In that time, I have received five (5!) separate fundraising emails from Jon Ossoff. Dude, I gave you money. If I'm not giving more, it might be because I have no more to give right now. Cut it out. In fact, I have given more to the other Democrat, Warnock, precisely because he emails like every other day.

maumann likes this.
  11. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I am at over 20 emails from the 2 Georgia Senate campaigns today. I threw them both some money both once runoffs became clear but enough already.

maumann likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I have unsubscribed to more fundraising email lists than I can easily count, starting before the election and continuing after. They swarm like piranas. I've given some money, but that's not a welcome mat in front of my wallet. Not to me, anyway.

maumann and Driftwood like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.