1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Decision Desk has finally called Arizona for Biden, leaving Georgia as the only outstanding state. Biden is going to win by 74 fucking electoral votes and the big orange twat is claiming that this was close. I'm loving see him just embarrass himself every day. It's great. He's no threat. It's all bluster, and his ass will be taken kicking and screaming out of the Oval on Jan. 20 if necessary.

TowelWaver, Driftwood and HanSenSE like this.
  2. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Grifter.

I’m not doing it. They are.

2muchcoffeeman and TowelWaver like this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

And who think all elections are rigged also. :)

5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

6. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I think that this senator is firmly in the jam, pretending to not be one of the logs. Lankford is attempting some Houdini-style double-speak escape trick.

“Mr. Lankford said he understood why Mr. Biden had begun the transition process, given that major news organizations and television networks had called the race in his favor. But he also added that he believed Mr. Trump was entitled to press forward with his legal challenges because the race was close in several states.

As for himself, Mr. Lankford said, ‘I’m going to wait this out.’”

From: Presidential Transition Live Updates: 2 Senate Runoffs Weigh Heavily on Biden’s Plans

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Since the theaters are all shut down:

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

9. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Man, that’s just what I want in a president — an actor. Combine that with his penchant for telling *jokes* and he could do a one-turd show on off off off off Broadway.

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  10. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Indeed. He's doing it selflessly for everyone else. It has nothing to do with him and his whacked needs.

HanSenSE and garrow like this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Death of a Failed Man....by Stephen Miller

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

There is a nonzero possibility these unnamed officials are lying as part of Trump's dead serious attempt to overthrow the constitution and begin one-party rule.

OscarMadison likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.