1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Georgia is going to be real close...Biden is now under 30,000

2. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Machining I'd say is quite beyond people here. They think "Free Chuck" is a protest movement.

Driftwood likes this.
  3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Pa is trump plus 165K with 640,000 to be counted. Biden has won 78% of the absentee ballots in Pa so far.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

If Biden wins he will have something Trump never had, a majority win.

5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

6. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

If he gets 70% of what’s remaining, Biden has it, but close enough for a recount, I think.

7. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

8. HappyCurmudgeon

HappyCurmudgeon Well-Known Member

They wouldn't and frankly they need that influx of youth and new ideas into a party that still trots out terrible candidates like Amy McGrath and devote tens of millions of dollars into her getting her ass kicked two years after she couldn't win a house race in a mid-term election where they were handing them out to Dems on a Buy 1/Get 1 rate.

And it would be a great idea to tell Stacey Abrams to fuck off after she may have single-handedly flipped a state in a fucking Presidential Election that she's not even on the ticket for. What other great ideas can we think of?

That being said strategic wing of the party is in need of a major overhaul. They put $200M of mostly outside money into long-shot Senate races like Kentucky and South Carolina because McConnell and Graham are assholes but basically let Susan Collins and Joni Ernst walk free in much more winnable races. No excuse for losing 6-8 House seats either. They most likely accomplished the absolute goal of gaining the White House, but it came at a price in some other areas.

9. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I don't even want to think about what a beer from a dollar store would taste like.

maumann likes this.
  11. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

It's gonna take Pennsylvania for the win. Not feeling good about Arizona or Nevada and unfortunately I think we'll fall just short in Georgia. Need about three more dumps like that last one in Fulton Co. and I just don't think the votes are there. Hope I am wrong.

12. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.