1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Odds on Melania filing for divorce before Christmas?

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

That was probably part of it. Overall though, Arizona's traditionally been conservative but not super white supremacist batshit conservative. This is the state of Jeff Flake and John McCain, not Donald Trump.

At the same time the Republican party leadership in Arizona is solid QAnon loons. That means they can win House seats out in the sticks but can't win a statewide office. Debbie Lesko can get reelected, but most of the voters in her district look like the Old Prospector from Scooby Doo.

3. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Yes because Nevada and Arizona could flip from where they are and Georgia could hold serve (narrowly). Give him NC and it's possible. Comes down to Pennsylvania for him or any ratfucking he can pull in Michigan/Wisconsin.

4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Nah.

Jerry-atric likes this.
  5. daemon

daemon Well-Known Member

Are resolutions expected tonight? I'm not concerned. Can't imagine Biden would have given that speech today and Trump would be acting the way he is if they didn't both have really solid intel that it's over. I just need to see the clock hit 00:00

6. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

But ... Pennsylvania.

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

From 93K to 79K. Unsure how many are left out.

Spartan Squad likes this.
  8. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

It ain't over until it is over. Yes, Trump can still win.

9. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

MSNBC is saying Biden people think the late mail votes will swing Trump but not enough to swing the state. But there is a hypothetical that it swings in favor of Trump.

10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I can't believe they sent out Giuliani. Somebody thought that was a good idea, after all that's happened.

gingerbread likes this.
  11. daemon

daemon Well-Known Member

I know I'm in the minority on this, but I'm really hoping Biden takes this election as a mandate to govern as a centrist and re-orient the party to the middle. Who knows, maybe some republicans will even read it the same

gingerbread and OscarMadison like this.
  12. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

We can all use a trip to a place known as Mount Pleasant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.