1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Wo
    Will not be enough.

2. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Social security, Medicare, health insurance all gone. Gone. We're retired. One of us is going to have to go back to work without Medicare.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

This country suxks

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  4. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

I got into the Communion wine about an hour ago.

For the past week I have awakened at least once a night, standing in my office, screaming at my computer. I've also tried hard to avoid bad thoughts over the past few days, but honest to God, I wouldn't shed a tear if Kentucky and Tennessee were nuked from orbit and every motherfucker in both states was turned into stinky briquets. I hate everything right now.

gingerbread likes this.
  5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I'm actually a little confused as to why the NYT needle is insisting the remaining vote in NC is very red. When I look at the different counties, it looks pretty blue, including 12% not reporting in Raleigh and a couple of blue counties entirely unreported. But I'm just eyeballing it.

The fact that Ohio is going to be close at best for Trump is a good sign for Biden in the MI/WI/PA last stand.

TowelWaver likes this.
  6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

White people are nearly 75% of the country and they vote, especially old white people.

White people control many of the levers of power.

Hispanics and blacks do not vote. They're lucky if they can see the levers of power from their homes.

Young people of any race do not vote. Their role as influencers is limited to clicks from their peer group.

Expecting the nation to behave differently than its makeup for one night every four years is a pipe dream.

SFIND, JC, OscarMadison and 1 other person like this.
  7. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

The settlers and industrialists opened the gates and let millions of peasants from other lands in to do the work.

Then we let them cross-pollinate.

Then we let the them vote.

How’d we think this was gonna turn out?

8. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

No. This country is great. Just sucks that there are so many racists mother fuckers that don't have an education above the fourth grade that like to vote for a failure.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

the ny jets are great they just happen to have never won an afc title game because when they won their lone super bowl the afc did not exist

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

No. The country sucks. It was founded by Uktra Christian racists Made great by immigrant liberals. Destroyed Christian racists. Everything England touched turned to shit. We’d have been better off as a Spanish or a Dutch colony

11. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Some precincts in Clark County, Nev., to stay open until 8.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.