1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Clinton beat Trump by more than 160,000 votes. Imagine the gap now

TowelWaver likes this.
  2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

3. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I remember in 1992 how everyone around me was a Bush supporter (in my law office) and on the radio in my office reported how Clinton won WV which signaled his imminent victory. I’ve got a sense that either(or both) Florida or Tex is going blue and the nightmare will be over.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Assuming this even happened, karma arrived.

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Still can't trust one goddamn thing Carlson says about this.

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

The majority of ballots have been cast. The late surge for Trump that he got last time never happened.

On the Thursday before the election in 2016, Trump had closed the polling average gap to less than 2 points. Today it’s 7.5 for Biden, and that’s using the conservative-friendly RCP.

If we get the same size of a polling miss in Trump’s favor Biden runs 5.5 points ahead of Clinton across the board, he wins 355 EVs

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Police are focusing their search on a man identified as a "Nigerian prince."

Honestly - this wasn't much of a hack. Just really sloppy work by the Wisconsin GOP.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  8. tea and ease

tea and ease Well-Known Member

I was a little concerned that Hurricane Zeta knocked out power in the southern states. Over a million without power. Estimated power restore 5 - 10 days. But then New Orleans restored power to the ninth ward as one of the first???? HMMM.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

(More like 407.)

OscarMadison, HanSenSE and TowelWaver like this.
  10. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

I generally lean the way you do about Trump.
    But I also believe he's surrounded himself with folks who are, as you so eloquently put it, "fascistic, mastermind-y, calculated and cunning persona" who are "invariably far-reaching toward world domination."
    And that's a dangerous, evil combination.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

He either thinks he has some other shoe to drop, or he oversold documents that actually prove nothing, so he has to back off now that they have been found. I'm betting on the latter.

12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Don Jr’s getting better at computers.

HanSenSE, lakefront and wicked like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.