1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Kellyanne needs to stop sleeping in on the weekends.

2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Surely there has to be some way to disable his Twitter account to the point where he THINKS he's posting, but the message never actually goes out. Then everyone's happy.

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

He needs curfew, like for NFL players and teenagers. Bed check at 11, no electronic devices in the room.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Tony Awards are overrated like popular votes

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Could this be accidentally brilliant? The inevitable backlash at LMM and the show had already begun. Or did he just ensure sellouts for an extra six months?

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Since it's already sold out until 2019, I'm not sure that matters.

Jake_Taylor likes this.
  7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Did he have him as an advisor in the White House? Did Wright enact or shape policy that reflected his outlandish views?
    What about the New Black Panthers or the original Black Panthers? Did they have a seat at the policy table?
    I'll wait.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I'm really getting a kick out of some of the more dire predictions I'm seeing from the left.

Here's a couple of the more absurd ones I found surfing the web this morning:

I predict that there will be some kind of event that keeps the next presidential election from happening--some kind of "national emergency." And the GOP congress will rubber-stamp it.

I don't think midterms will happen. I think protests will grow as it becomes apparent that Trump has appropriated America as an extension of his business. Congress will not disabuse him of this notion or his behavior. As the protests grow, Trump will declare martial law. Once he does that, he will send troops into the network headquarters of all the major national newspapers simultaneously. He will then serve a few more years before declaring Jared Kushner his successor. Kushner will step in, because he's been the puppet master all along. But one thing he hasn't foresee is that while collaborators with the far right get some leeway for being Jewish, the leader will not. He will be assassinated. And then the US disintegrates into independent countries... ie the northeast, Texas, Alaska, Hawaii, West Coast will each be it's own country. If you don't live in one of those areas, it'll be the wild west and the people who own the guns will win.

9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

10. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

It's pretty silly, but it beats a lying, murderous traitor.

11. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Like the poodle puppy he is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.