1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. champ_kind

champ_kind Well-Known Member

That money used to buy us a lot of soft power until somebody decided we were being "taken advantage of"

2. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Kind of crazy to think that the only thing which Sessions did wrong to have him excommunicated from the cult was that he felt he had an ethical obligation to recuse himself from Russia investigation.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Sessions' recusal would have been completely unremarkable under any administration before Trump. I never had a problem with it, in fact I respected him for doing it.

I lost all respect when he remained completely supine, sucking up to Trump as he crapped all over Sessions in the press.

4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Lol. What do you think they were there for?

The European nations of NATO don't like Trump since - in one of his few moments of clarity - wondered why many nations weren't ponying up more of their fair share.

Make no mistake: To Europe, America is Money Dad, that detestable cretin of a father who nevertheless has the wad of cash from which he must successfully be guilted into parting with.

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Virus data now bypassing CDC straight to FATUS.

The genocide is now complete.

7. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Oh honey, I like to think I'm a little more hoi polloi than you.

I just believe it reveals a people who are exasperated by this government. It really needs to be gone ... its departure would be an enormous public health benefit.

It is time for the circus to leave town.

8. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Speaking of Sessions ... looks like Twitchy’s game plan with Fauci is going to be the same as with Sessions. Shun him and ridicule him, but not fire him right away and keep him around as a convenient whipping boy. Like Sessions, Fauci will not resign.

9. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Agreed.

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Or will it be like earlier this year, when he wanted to appeal a Supreme Court ruling to a supremer court before caving?

garrow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.