1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

None of Trump's appointments are good. Many are corrupt. Most are out of their league.
    DeVos tops the list in terms of being unfit, unqualified, and ignorant.

2. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I really hate that, as a society, we have come to the point where boycotts are the only way the high and mighty will listen to anyone, but it is. The CEO/ruling class/etc don't care one bit about every day folks until you hit their bottom line.

OscarMadison and lakefront like this.
  3. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

The democrats don’t necessarily have to flip as many senate seats as we think. It’s not out of the realm of possibilities that Romney would declare himself an independent and caucus with the Ds. He’s smart and pretty honorable, doesn’t like what’s going on with the idiot in the whitehouse, and must realize Mitch is just as bad. Schumer should be working on him already.
    And any republican senator up in 2022 that isn’t a hardcore trumpet (Is there any?) should see the Writing on the wall and start thinking and aligning with the Lincoln project guys to form the base of the future republican/new party. I’ve already said it once, I could vote for Larry hogan in the right circumstances (who’s the opponent).
    Potential bonus: we’ll get zillions of memes of Werner Klemperer saying “hogannn!”

4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

5. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

As someone on the high-functioning end of the autism spectrum, I wonder this: Are you implying that his opinion and actions are less valid because of his condition?

6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Bush looked great one week after 9/11. When we hadn't "responded" to it other than by megaphone standing on a pile of rubble.

Less than three years later, "Fahrenheit 9/11" was released.

7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

... Shouldn't his wife be wearing the mask?

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

How'd he do in 2004?

:eyeroll emoji

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Roger Stonewall: Trump Confederate

OscarMadison and Fred siegle like this.
  10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but yes indeed it is about the "president." In fact that is precisely what it is about.

Unanue and Goya Foods has the perfect right to support Fatfuck, and to devote company resources to that end if they so see fit.

And opponents of Fatfuck are perfectly free to express their disapproval, either publicly or through a boycott.

Good work on the food donation. Bust a paragraph every couple sentences.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Funny what they can say once they are out of the White House, innit? Not funny, really, but you know what I mean.

garrow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.