1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Because America needs another slutty first lady!

2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

We SELL THEM to the clowns who pay top dollar :) we're not stupid enough to fire them off.

3. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

I'm sure Roy Cooper is still getting blasted for making the safe move in terms of health. Want to bet DeSantis will not require masks and allow them to pack the arena - that is, assuming that tickets go to people who will actually attend this time - because that's what Trump demands?

The dirty little secret is that Cooper was going to get blasted whether the RNC stayed in Charlotte or was asked to move elsewhere. Trump knows the "D" beside his name, which is a high priority on his criticism list. All Cooper did was take away one situation where cases could potentially spike.

Think DeSantis will duplicate that thought process? Um ...

OscarMadison and tapintoamerica like this.
  4. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

1:30 a.m.

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Fake patriot

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I second that, third it and fourth it.

I've been home for many a Fourth, but NOTHING sounded like last night. Our poor animals hiding behind TVs, bathroom doors, under beds, etc.

8. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

And the head bobbing and shoulder sway. If only he hadn't criticized others for their speaking talents.

9. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Northern CT here, like no other year.

10. melock

melock Well-Known Member

11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Oh for fucks sake. I seriously can't wait for history to look at these dumb fucks for the dipshits they are and how they needlessly cost thousands of American lives for nothing. And parents and grandparents have to explain to kids in school why they helped kill Americans.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Only 4 months till the election. Trump's puppet masters better put the plan into motion if they're planning mayhem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.