1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

"Think of the tennis court."

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Get serious. The value the Republicans stand for and those voters want is "no matter how much of a fuckup you are, your white skin makes you superior to Barack Obama or any other nonwhite." That's it. That's the whole story. White supremacy in America. Those other words are just hiding the truth.

3. GilGarrido

GilGarrido Active Member

Disagree, at least about it being the whole story or about what all Trump voters want. If it was all racism, why did Trump get more votes than either McCain or Romney, both of whom were running against an actual nonwhite person? Part of the story was dislike for Hillary.

4. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

My God.

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

But will it do a lick of good?

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Damn.

See Dems, it’s not that difficult. Use his own bullshit against him. Over, and over, again.

8. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

How are this not a Democratic ad? I keep thinking the same thing about the Lincoln Project. They're the toughest ads against Trump and nothing from the Dems (although Biden's speech today was very good). So weird.

I keep thinking there'd be a good opening for a more traditional Republican to emerge, although nearly the entire party sold its soul, so who's left other than Romney?

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

No reason for the Democrats to spend their money on this while the election is five months out and others are willing to do it. Come September, sure.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  10. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

I’m not saying they should do this, but why aren’t these people torching trumps hotels?

lakefront, OscarMadison and HanSenSE like this.
  11. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

That’s the Bold New City of the South you’re badmouthing!

Duuuuuuuuvaaaaal.

Signed, a former resident of San Marco, Atlantic Beach and Riverside-Avondale.

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Why would white kids from MAGA suburbs torch Trump’s hotels?

lakefront likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.