1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

Trump wants Twitter to ban him so he can play martyr.

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

One reason insider trading is so common is that the laws were written so that a case is very hard to make unless you're as stupid as former Rep. Chris Collins and do it on a cell phone on the South Lawn of the White House. Looks like Loeffler is gonna get boatraced in the Ga. primary. She will of course take that as the most unfair punishment ever, but on the bright side, it'll make her and her hubby far less inclined to cut big checks for the GOP.

4. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

The difference between the bull and the ox is that one of them still has testicles.
    Your move, Joe S.

5. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

I know people who LOVE her for this shit, and I'm over here, even after 4 years of Trump, asking myself how anyone can be so stupid as to fall for such weak arguments. It's ok for Trump to falsely accuse Scarborough of murdering an intern because ... Joe Scarborough has in the past (apparently) made false accusations?

It's ok to do it because his wife blamed Trump for the US virus deaths?
    It's ok because ... Don Imus made a nasty comment once?

It's just incredible this works with anyone. It blows my mind there are people so fucking stupid.

lakefront and OscarMadison like this.
  6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The real argument is always the same. Trump and his allies hate and fear the same people I do and love to kick those who can't kick back like I do, so I support whatever they say. In 2016, it was quite possible people voted for Trump because they disliked Clinton and made a bad bet. Not now. They've committed to evil and should be treated not as your friends, relatives, acquaintances, whatever, but as moral bankrupts who've surrendered to evil and ought to be ashamed of themselves.

lakefront and OscarMadison like this.
  7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

She's like Baghdad Bob, but without the charm.

8. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

9. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

That’s actually pretty clever.

10. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

It’s also possible that she produced evidence that she wasn’t aware of the trades. The money involved is fairly piddling in terms of her net worth

11. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

She is breathtakingly beautiful, I will grant her that. I imagine that is part of the magic trick.

12. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

teh media is bad that's the real problem

tapintoamerica likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.