1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

2020 is going great, guys!

2. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Jesus_Muscatel likes this.
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Fight, fight, fight!

Donny in his element likes this.
  4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I think Jefferson Beauregard Secessions XVII forgets the fact that the people of Alabama do whatever Trump tells them to do. Except when the alternative is a pedophile. And then they still come pretty damned close to following their beloved leader anyway.

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Bullshit.
    A church service involves sometimes hundreds of people in close quarters. The same number of people at the Mall of America is vastly different.
    And the equally bullshit comparison "but liquor stores and abortion clinics are open," also makes my ass tired. Again, 300 people aren't showing up at the liquor store or abortion clinic and sitting in the same room for an hour.

Smallpotatoes and Mngwa like this.
  6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

You are correct. I rescind my previous claim. The restrictions on the churches, which include social distance and mask-wearing, are similar to those required for Mall of America entry.
    I'm not comfortable with any POTUS declaring that religion is necessary. The establishment and free-exercise clauses at the start of the First Amendment cancel out one another and suggest a mandate of neutrality. When Trump takes a pandemic to shout out to his base of pseudo Christians, I recoil.

7. melock

melock Well-Known Member

What do you have to lose?

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Biden was dinged today by da God for policies he voted for...in 1984. Fun times for him.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

First shred of guts I've seen Sessions muster.

qtlaw likes this.
  10. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

11. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Biden's toughest opponent is Biden.

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"Due to his mishandling of the coronavirus pandemic, Donald Trump is now the nation's largest supplier of red meat."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.