1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Does fuckhead FATUS and his whore wife plan to pose with virus victims>? Worked so well here. EBdp0scX4AUUd4i.jpeg

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

That's a really good point that I had not considered.

3. Tweener

Tweener Well-Known Member

Sure, the worst is yet to come and Trump will surely have blood on his hands. I still wonder how much it will ding his popularity with his base. I mean, if people still support him now, after three years of his bullshit, will they ever see him for who he really is?

For people outside Trump’s base, I wonder if the uninspiring presumptive Democratic nominee is actually helping him in these early polls.

The irony seems to be lost on Biden supporters who are frustrated that they cannot get ahead in the polls versus someone who has a history of terrible policy positions, lies often, creeps women out, has been accused of sexual assault and is likely in cognitive decline.

He’s still better than Trump, but not everyone is seeing that so clearly.

4. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

OK, so who should it be? It's not going to be Bernie. So who should it be?

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

That's Biden, too. Basically a Yahtzee!

Who gets to pick Ruth Bader Ginsburg's replacement? There's your election. May the person in the least cognitive decline win.

6. goalmouth

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

8. goalmouth

9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Always tickles me when he (and Rush et al) attribute something they like . . . to the NYT.

Either they're fake or they're not.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Tweeting about your press conference ratings when we're headed here:

[​IMG]

11. Tweener

Tweener Well-Known Member

Sanders would have a better shot of beating Trump than Biden, but Andrew Cuomo could be a comprise pick. He'd also have a better shot than Biden, as would many of the Democrats who ran up until Super Tuesday.

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.