1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

She was saying that since we don't have infection rates as high as the worst hot-spots in the nation we didn't need to shelter in place. I guess the idea was that she was going to leave everything open until the Alabama rates were comparable, then lock it down. She has since ordered shelter in place statewide, starting this morning, two days after that press conference.

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Someone gave her a brief lesson on exponential progressions.

3. Neutral Corner

Her handlers told her to do it. She went into office already equipped with the slot in her back they stick their arm into. She was Lt. Gov. when former Gov. Boobgrabber Bentley was forced out. The state R's then ran her against minimal opposition, and she was the incumbent and known name

I have zero respect for Gov. Maw Maw.

4. Neutral Corner

5. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Need him to shut the fuck up for a few days while the smart people try to solve the problem.

Are there no golf courses open? I mean just when you need that so-called sport to serve a useful function.

6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

If nothing else, A-hole's call to A-Rod means he'll fail bigly in October.

HanSenSE and Baron Scicluna like this.
  7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I assume Mitch McConnell has given the Secret Service orders to shoot Trump with a tranquilizer dart if he gets near one of his golf courses. That picture would pretty much end the election campaign.

8. Neutral Corner

No way he lasts that long without playing. I hope that there are photogs in all the bushes when it happens.

9. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Will be interested to see how close he gets to people, if he's shaking hands, etc., at Norfolk today.

10. Neutral Corner

11. Neutral Corner

"We need to de-stigmatize government assistance, because we're all about to be on it."

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.