1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Impeached President, oversaw the largest welfare payments to farmers in history, the worst trade deficits, no Mexico payments, no wall , no medical assistance for an international pandemic, largest stock market drop in a decade, surrender of Afghanistan to the Taliban, surrender US military bases in the Middle East to Russia, North Korea has more ballistic missiles and nuclear capabilities, Iran is more advanced in nukes than ever and suffering from dementia and an inability to speak coherent thoughts for 5 minutes. You’re Fired.

Driftwood and Tweener like this.
  2. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I think one of the a Trump boys saw a negro at a Macy’s in Westchester back in 1998, so that might be one of the locations.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

I totally forgot Trump was impeached! Mainly because a corrupt/cowardly/collaborative Senate made sure it quickly went away.

4. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

All of the candidates need to appear in an ad ASAP (Bloomberg can pay for it) that during the critical stages of a possible pandemic, Trump met with actors in his office regarding an anti-FBI screed, met with Diamond and Silk for some unknown reason and then is tomorrow jetting off to SC for a rally. And they will all support whoever gets the nomination because Trump must be stopped.

5. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

In a Super Tuesday state that is Republican by nature and today got four mailings for Bloomberg after one earlier in the week and one last week. Nothing from anyone else

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

This right here is the whole ballgame:

lakefront, Inky_Wretch and heyabbott like this.
  7. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I've gotten three text messages on my phone from the Bloomberg campaign this week.

9. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Not political per se, but incredibly moving.

10. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

Bloomberg new radio ad: “do you want a good debater, or someone who gets things done?”

11. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

Also, my hardcore republican friend keeps telling me he pronounces his name “blumberg” not “bloom”. What the hell is that about? It’s got to be going around the looney circles, she doesn’t come up with anything on her own. (She also fell for the “Pelosi spent 5 billion on the impeachment” nonsense.
    But what the hell are they trying to say with the pronunciation thing?

12. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.