1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Saw a great stat today. It proves nothing at all, but still...

If you add up Biden, Sanders, and Bloomberg's ages you get 231 years. The U.S. Constitution was created 232 years ago.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. Neutral Corner

upload_2020-2-19_17-47-19.jpeg

This guy released a doctor's letter assuring us of Trump's health. Color me unconvinced by Sanders' doctor's notes. Medical records, particularly those around the time of Sander's release from the hospital, containing the doctor's assessment of his prognosis and suggested limitations on the candidate are far more believable.

4. Neutral Corner

I didn't say he did. I said it was too early to call it before the voters have their say in a couple of more states.

Voters. Remember them?

5. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

We're at a stage of this where two old men are arguing over who's had fewer heart attacks. For real, that's happening.

And Biden still can't make any hay off it.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Prior to 2016, no Dem candidate was older than 65.
    Prior to 2016, no septuagenarian had ever become president.

Now we got five of them "battling" it out like it was free pancake day at Bob Evans.

Slacker and tapintoamerica like this.
  8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Haven’t you heard? Being a libruhl is as bad as blowing up a building. Protesting Neo Nazis is equal to murder.

9. Neutral Corner

I see a lot of talk about how Dems should not trust the Republican Never Trumpers like Rick Wilson and Tom Nichols, that they're just out for a quick buck, etc. There's some truth in that, they're cashing in where they can, and I'm ok with that. I do think that they put out a lot of good stuff, perspective that is worth listening to. I also think that there is some degree of honor, of principle, of fighting against the erosion involved.

I'd love to see one of the candidates at the debate raise the issue of the numerous unconfirmed and beholden to Trump interim people who are running the government.

lakefront likes this.
  10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Orwell was literate with a plan and goals.

trumpian is illiterate, clumsy and haphazard.

11. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Pierce is right. MSNBC is becoming a joke.

Just a few hours ago on Wallace's show, three of the four people on one block were Republicans whose party was eaten by Trump but are trying to teach Democrats how to beat him.

The most laughable part is they don't seem to realize in the slightest how absurd their pretensions are.

12. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

In Ocala, my sister and I once went to a Beef O’Brady’s on burger Monday
    Got there at 5:05, the place was packed and there was a line
    The dance of the living dead, as Rodney Dangerfield would say

garrow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.