1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

This was happening in print media long before government.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I hope Warren kicks ass tonight. She's been getting dicked, and not in a fun way. I expect the gloves to come off a bit between the candidates, as well as Bloomberg to be a designated punching bag. It will be interesting to see how he responds, whether he stays cool and on message or gets angry or resentful. This primary process is getting close to really narrowing a lot. It looks like Sanders and Bloomberg are in to stay. The question is whether Biden can do well enough in Nevada and South Carolina to remain viable. If not, Bloomberg stands to gain many of Biden's voters. Buttigieg, Warren and Klobuchar need to decide who stays and who goes. If all three stay in it's a Bloomberg or Sanders nomination in my view, as they're all after much the same group of voters and will split them.

Then there's this:

Elizabeth Warren Excluded From NBC News/Wall Street Journal Poll Question

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

WSJ = Murdoch

5. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Biden is done.

6. Neutral Corner

That's all well and good, but it does not explain how disappearing Warren has also happened on NBC and MSNBC. There is a bit of a conspiracy theory out there that Big Corporate News (like Big Business in general) does not like Warren much - which may not be a conspiracy theory at all.

Read my link two posts up. Charlie Pierce says it better than I ever will.

7. Neutral Corner

Biden's not done until after Nevada and South Carolina. You may be right, but we're two states in. Too damn early to call it.

matt_garth likes this.
  8. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Warren scares the WSJ and Murdoch to death. Bernie theoretically would, but they know he can't beat Trump.

matt_garth likes this.
  9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

When no one is talking about your candidacy, you're as good as done. Biden doesn't have many tricks left.

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Nor should they.
    The guy is so desperately in need of affirmation that he is willing to jeopardize his health and his country. He needs to go away.

12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Electric Boogaloo?
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.