1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

bigpern23 and Webster like this.
  2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

3. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Avenatti found guilty on all charges.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

garrow likes this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

6. Neutral Corner

7. Neutral Corner

I have supported Israel ever since I read Leon Uris' "Exodus" and "Mila 18" (the story of the Jewish uprising in the Warsaw ghetto during WWII). Israel has become more rapacious and contemptuous of the rights of the Palestinians under Netanyahu, and I increasingly have problems with their policies and actions.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  8. Neutral Corner

9. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I seriously just got in the mail a letter from Trump's campaign committee soliciting donations.
    Boy, did they swing and miss.
    Does it come as a surprise to anyone it requires postage to be paid to send it back?
    It still might be worth a stamp to send it back with a note that reads: Impeach the motherfucker, AGAIN.

Tweener, HanSenSE and garrow like this.
  10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Trumpiana Jones. Later refers to Nazis as very fine people.

[​IMG]

11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

You could just stuff it full of whatever and mail it back postage due. Payment is on them.

12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I usually like Beau's videos and insight, but he misses the mark on this one. It's anti Bloomberg, saying don't vote for someone just because they can't beat Trump, you have to stay ideologically pure, blah, blah, blah. Nope. Sorry. November is a Vince Lombardi time if there ever was one. Winning isn't everything; it's the only thing.
    He even says you can't say "Vote Blue No Matter Who" but you dang sure better whether it's Bloomberg, Bidden, Bernie, or anybody else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.