1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

OKEY DOKEY

2. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

That's a bad thing?

3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Mob lawyer. That interview was clear Barr is working for one person, not the people, to get the outcome he wants. Not the truth.

4. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Pete Williams should be ashamed of himself. From the parts that I watched he never once pushed back on the incredible bullshit that Barr was peddling. I do not want to hear people saying that MSNBC is as bad as FauxNews. This was nothing more than government propaganda. He made Chuck Todd appear to be a hard hitting interviewer.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Pete Williams worked in the Bush I administration around the time Barr did.

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

So much going on here with this quote (sexism, reverse snobbery, paranoia, 3rd person referral):

Jordan said he was worried about Democrats never accepting the 2016 election outcome, as well as the “arrogance” of people like Stanford law professor Pamela Karlan, who testified before the Judiciary Committee last week that Trump should be impeached.

“The arrogance that lady had for hillbillies like Jim Jordan from Ohio, or Mark Meadows from the mountains of North Carolina, or anyone across the heartland who voted for this president,” said Jordan, a seven-term congressman, “the disdain that she had for us, you know, regular folk.”

Trump's Strongest Allies In Congress Don't Care How History Will Remember Them | HuffPost

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The defendant said he didn’t do it and his girlfriend supports him. What else do you need.

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Did he do it? And does Congress want to say it's okay. Forget everything else.

11. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Michael-
    Mayor Pete has a net worth of about $100,000. I call that comfortable in this climate.

12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Kevin McCarthy is on TV spouting off about rule of law.
    Seriously?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.