1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I still want to see this bitch cry before the credits roll. And I'm willing to bet he did do that on Air Force One.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I think Stern is incredibly bright. I'm sure if he thought he could get where he wanted doing high-brow interviews, he would have. He was smart enough to realize Americans will always choose the low-hanging fruit and if others were going to be "edgy" he'd creep a little bit closer to the line (and cross over it now and then). It's why some hosts repeatedly get fired and still find someone to hire them in order to "make some noise."
    Maybe Stern's audience has grown up with him, I don't know - just surprised Clinton would do his show.

4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Stern hasn't been entertaining since the Baby M song.

5. tea and ease

tea and ease Well-Known Member

I listened to the interview. Stern was good. Said he had really wanted her to win the presidency, and tried to get word to her late in the run to come on his show. He said he would have liked to have seen if it moved the needle her way. He asked intelligent questions. Hillary gave thoughtful, and seemingly open answers. She actually sounded very personable and funny. She brought up the subject herself that people think she may be gay. She also said that if she had known she wanted him on his show prior, she probably would not have done it anyway, as she (at that time) was not very wise in the way she used the media. The listen was worth my time.

lakefront likes this.
  6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

7. Neutral Corner

Fire 'em all. My father shot Nazis with an M1, and I have no problem with that at all.

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

There are not enough couches in West Virginia to deal with this bunch.

Jesus_Muscatel likes this.
  9. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

As did my grandfather. If Trump's asshole Nazi buddies start fucking with my town or family, I'll be the "first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill." And I won't be wearing a peace sign, either.

10. Neutral Corner

Fucking Trump brought this upon us. He allowed these people to crawl out from under their rocks and throw up Nazi salutes with his "good people on both sides" bullshit.

11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Better that it's out in the open.

TigerVols likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.