1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I don't know. Is he even worth the trouble? I kinda see Stone as the handicap kid who hangs out with an established click. They keep him around because he does stuff for them, but as soon as they get bored, they started kicking him in the ass for laughs.

2. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Will he eat tonight's shipment before or after he gets the next pallet of $100 bills from Mnuchin?

Donny in his element likes this.
  3. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I believe he'd eat money if he could. He loves it enough.

4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Stone and Bannon in the same room today. Not enough disinfectant in the world...

lakefront likes this.
  5. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

In 2024, the Republican platform will call for the repeal of the 13th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 19th amendments to the Constitution. While males will be the only ones allowed to vote. All other humans are their property. This is gonna come to blood. Like the secessionists, they won't be satisfied with anything less.

TigerVols likes this.
  7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You really think this shit wasn't getting bad before President Trump took office? Either you weren't paying attention or you are completely full of shit.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

There is a difference between responding rudely to people based on what they do and treating that way due race, faith, religion, sexual orientation or sexual identity. I think you know that, but you don't care about being a lying hypocrite anymore. You just want to support the president who will support your beloved Russia and nothing else matters to you. Integrity certainly doesn't matter to you anymore, if it ever did.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And the NBA will be 3/5ths if what it is today.

10. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

You left out the 1st.

11. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I haven’t been around in a while so the joke was new to me!

I actually find most of your views interesting, even if I don’t agree with some of them, but it is good to have someone challenging conventional thinking. America is just as amoral as the other nations are. If one accepts that, you can see all things by all nations far more honestly.

That said? Stalin was evil of the highest order and he wasn’t saving his people by getting in bed with the Nazis so much as preserving his power for a while so he could fight them on his terms to gain more power. It didn’t work, Hitler jumped his own timeline much less Stalin’s, but that was Stalin’s motivation.

That’s all he cared about. He didn’t give two shits about “his”people or saving them as he demonstrated time and again before and after the war.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I pretty much agree. But if the preservation of Stalin's power also means keeping the Slavic race from being Nazi slaves . . . then the motivation really doesn't matter all that much.

I mean, if an asteroid is heading for Earth, and the Russians build a spaceship and destroy it --- saving 330 million American lives as well --- I don't really care that their chief motivation all along was to save their own skins.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.