1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

The dive bar blowhard analogy is one I have been using since the first fucking debate in the summer of '15...We were in Minocqua, Wi on a lake listening to the loons. They were debating...we were actually hearing loons too, but whenever we came inside to get a beer or something we watched a bit of the debate. I told my wife that this dumbshit sounds like every idiot at the end of a shot and beer bar. But to be honest I loved it because I thought republicans would dumb enough to nominate him. I am not laughing now.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  2. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

cyclingwriter2 and HanSenSE like this.
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

4. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

So, you're saying it's another day ending with a y?

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Beau's videos have been posted here before. The guy is smart, educated, and has a lot of common sense to go along with it.

This one came out tonight, and it regards Trump's use of the military. Well worth the seven minutes.

The Marine General he refers to was Smedley Butler. Smedley Butler - Wikipedia

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
    OscarMadison likes this.
  7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

It's happening. The Kurds, given a choice between being slaughtered and knuckling under to Assad and Syria, are going to become allies of Syria and the Russians. Our best allies in the region have been traded to Russia for, well, nothing.

This is a geopolitical blunder of spectacular stupidity.

Kurdish forces announce deal with Damascus after US pullout

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

The Art of the Deal.

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Not going to blame the President for the video. I will say that whoever okayed it being shown should be fired and called out. Among the "victims" in the sketch are a former President, a recently deceased Senator, the House Speaker, a current Congresswoman, a Republican Senator, and a former Secretary of State and First Lady.

Not much of surprise considering the bottom of the barrel they scraped together for the American Priority weekend.

Speakers

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Why not blame him for it? He got big yucks out of the earlier version where he blew "CNN's" head off. He spent most of last week calling for executions.

11. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

but hey, my 401K

12. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

As to the rest of it, Ubu is paying back the favors he owes before impeachment.

And if you didn't understand that this was always the way it was going to play out - with this halfwit getting lots of people killed - I don't know what to tell you.

You were warned.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
    OscarMadison and lakefront like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.