1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Between Shit For Brains Fatboy and Bimbo Caribou Barbie, I think the wisdom of running people for national executive office without significant experience in a substantial elected position is pretty much evident.

Mayor Pete has a lot of good ideas, but he has to get into a real government job.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Tag team?

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

After having lunch that day with Giuliani. And after Barr got back from Italy.

6. Neutral Corner

And they gave his campaign $500k.

7. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

So...about Donald Trump...I watched about 10 mins of his rally. He is completely insane. We all have known this for years but he is kicking the crazy up a couple notches. I think he is close to breaking. Maybe a stroke or heart attack or maybe O.D. but he looks pretty bad.

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Hmm...Warren/Harris or Warren/Booker seems more likely. I like Warren/Booker quite a bit.

Usually you want the No. 2 to work with the senate, with federal government.

Pete would bring a lot of money though.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

10. Neutral Corner

Yeah, he never knows these guys that are doing things that are good for him, often stuff he is on record as wanting to happen.

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

This confirms Badger Beer's post.

garrow and Inky_Wretch like this.
  12. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Apparently they were eventually heading to Vienna. Rudy said this adding he was also heading to Vienna. Maddow broke this down but if I remember a rich Ukrainian that is a Putin puppet is under house arrest in Vienna. He has been working on the Biden story with Rudy and his stooges. This just gets crazier if true

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.