1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Watching Cory on the LGBT forum on CNN. He says all of the right things and seems very sincere and I wonder why he isn’t getting any national traction.

garrow likes this.
  2. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"Is it possible to believe that President Donald Trump is abandoning a vital ally to slaughter, that he is ensuring the rebirth of a genocidal terrorist group that threatens the United States, and that he ought to be the 2020 GOP nominee?"

The Question Trump Republicans Must Ask Themselves

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

5. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

There isn't a big enough LOL for this:

6. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

They don’t care. They’re stupid enough to support him. It’s tragic. Howard Baker would be appalled.

7. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Does Fox News even air these bad lounge acts disguised as political rallies anymore?
    I half-believe the Murdochs' meeting with Barr was to get him to tell his boy to produce more interesting content at these things.

8. SoloFlyer

SoloFlyer Well-Known Member

Because policy wise, he's pretty in the middle.

If Biden wasn't running, I think Booker, Klobuchar, Harris, Buttigieg, and O'Rourke would all be doing about 4-5 points better. Maybe one of them would be ahead of the others.

But the moderate Dems are sticking with the experience Biden has (for now) and the various lefty factions are hitching their wagons to Warren/Sanders.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

10. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Mayor Pete is really sharp. I don't know enough about him and my guess is he isn't ready but I think he is a star.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  11. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

There’s been rumblings of Warren-Mayor Pete

12. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I just finished his book. I like him a lot. I stick to my trifecta and I could get behind Warren-Mayor Pete.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.