1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Attorney General Barr had a meeting in NYC with Rupert Murdoch. Any suggestions as to how that meeting could possibly have been for any legitimate reason of government business would be welcome. I can't think of any.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Gotta coordinate media distortion on both sides of the pond.

Rupert probably thought Fatfuck *owed* him something for three straight years of ball slurping and $10 billion of free media coverage.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Trump just leaned over to Pence and in his first moment of lucidity as president said “Giuliani’s a pimp he never could have out fought Ivanka, but I didn’t know until today it was Pelosi all along”

4. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Trump is gonna run out of busses to throw people under.

5. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

This smells like wire fraud.

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

heyabbott likes this.
  7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

BTW, assuming Rudy was up to some nefarious stuff with these two Boris Badenovs, there is no way Trump didn't know about it. As she said in that article, "It’s difficult to know, however, precisely what Trump may or may not know about Parnas and Fruman, given that Giuliani and Trump are in constant contact and that Giuliani, at least broadly, has frequently kept Trump updated on his maneuverings in Ukraine."

It's also ridiculous how the BS artist gets into these Groundog Days.

"You'll have to ask Michael Cohen."

"You'll have to ask Rudy."

Followed by Jay Sekulow putting out a statement saying Trump knows nothing about nothing.

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I can understand Republicans feeling they "need" to support Trump - I don't know why they would have any confidence that his team will get him out of it though. They seem to be better at starting fires than putting them out.

10. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

1133B286-5609-4F8E-82A5-9EBF02E1E378.jpeg Here are Rudy’s Ukrainian accomplices

Fred siegle likes this.
  11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

They have all forgotten Boris Badenov's catch line "Sharrup your mouth!"

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.