1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

It is totally and truly INSANE that a deranged bigot and amateur is "leading" our great Nation!!!! So unfit for the office. Should have stuck to running country clubs and not the country. Must change in 2020!!!

OscarMadison and goalmouth like this.
  2. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

What I'd love to see from the G7:
    Trump shows up late to the class picture photo op, tries to barge his way into a prime location like he always does, and some other world leader literally shove him back. The look on his face would be priceless.

HanSenSE, OscarMadison and lakefront like this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

good question

garrow likes this.
  5. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

I’m trying to find the GOP outrage over the government “hereby ordering” American business to do something. Where’s that ol’ anti-regulation spirit?

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Remember when Obama called Bernanke a bearded f*ck who could cost him a second term?

Webster likes this.
  7. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

9. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

In my mind, I picture Germany, France, Canada, Japan, and Italy at the big table and now the U.S. and Great Britain off to the side pouting at a kiddie table.

10. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

The adults at the dining room table, and the kids at a card table. That's how it was when I was a kid at big Christmas dinners.

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

It was the opposite for us. The kids sat at the table and the grownups would eat on the couches in the living room with the TV on.

12. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.