1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Yet.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Something evil and unholy.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Happy with your boy's grasp of the Constitution? Are you encouraged that the President of the United States doesn't think there are any limits on his authority? Still sure he loves a country of which he knows nothing?

4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Overcompensation Syndrome. Also true of places with Chicago or Hollywood in the name.

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Welcome to the party, pal.

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I believe that both Mueller and the deputy he asked along are retired from DOJ. I don't think Barr can prevent them from saying anything they wish as long as they don't disclose anything that is classified in open session.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

heyabbott, Driftwood and HanSenSE like this.
  8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

As none other than William Tecumseh Sherman noted on the run-up to the Civil War, the U.S. Constitution is nothing but "a rope of sand, that would break with the first pressure."

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Except this wasn't from the show at all.

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

11. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I think that, perhaps for a lot of people, this morning is a bit like Christmas morning, waiting for the parents to wake up. There’s a sense of anticipation reined in by the memory of the disappointment of just getting socks last year.

When all the presents are opened, it might again just be socks. I guess that folks could put on those socks and go out and do big things. But it ain’t no pony.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

the stream of tweets emanating from the imperial outhouse this morning would seem to indicate some nervousness on Ubu's part

OscarMadison likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.