1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

2. Della9250

Now how many lies is that for you Donnie?

That make’s a baker'’s dozen for me.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Like they were surprised?

Yet, they'll gladly play the "We're the party of Lincoln" card at every opportunity. Except for those who crossed party lines, they lost that right today.

5. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

By the way, if anyone in my presence ever says "Racist is what a liberal calls someone when they're losing a argument" they won't win the argument because they'll find it tough to argue with a caved in skull.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  6. Della9250

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Conservative was my adjective for Christian. I don’t believe all Christian are bigots, racists, rapists, thieves and liars but I believe politically conservative Christians are those things or support people that are those things. I find little difference between terrorists who are Muslim and conservative who are Christian in their sense that they are theologically correct and everyone else is not only wrong but unworthy of living with true believers. If trump has already supported terrorist attacks in the US or at least accepted them. When his supporters start killing immigrants
    , legal or otherwise, he will deem them Patriots.

tapintoamerica and Smallpotatoes like this.
  8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

my kraut mick friend

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Mike Kelly can take his drunk wife abusing ass back to Ireland, as if they’d have his lazy drunk ass

BadgerBeer likes this.
  10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Not Irish.

[​IMG]

X-Hack, Della9250 and cyclingwriter2 like this.
  11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

We all expect nefarious plots and conspiracies to be hidden, I've read enough stuff about Putin's activities, connections, aspirations and such to make me think we may already KNOW the conspiracy - but don't recognize it because it's been staring us in the face since Brexit.
    And really, anyone who ever gave Pat Buchanan a platform during the 90s should probably also take a bow.

heyabbott likes this.
  12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

It’s really crazy the hoops that the GOP is jumping through today. What the odious Kellyanne said would get you fired from every client that I have ever advised. The House members crying wolf. Mitch somehow trying to turn this into a debate about legal immigration.

If you are an immigrant, a person of color or just someone with a pulse, how are you not coming out to vote?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.