1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

That point really did pass a long time ago. It's been very clear for a very long time who this guy is. If you defend him, if you see him and think "I'm on his side," then you're a piece of a shit. No one can honestly believe anymore that he's not a rapist, and that's just the beginning of his sins. "I'm with the rapist." Own it, you pathetic dickless fucks.

2. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

House Dems say they've found more political motivation for citizenship question - CNNPolitics

Baker is now the third voice in the administration's ear arguing that the question is critical for changing the way congressional districts are drawn -- from a count of the entire population to a count of only those eligible to vote.

To me, the answer to this is simple. If the question is on the census, all the House has to do is put out a statement telling everyone to disregard the question and leave it blank. That's what I plan to do.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I hope they figure out a way to put that bitch in jail.
    There is no legal justification* for the WH to block her testimony. It really has nothing to with the government business. It's about here as an individual.

*I realize we are way past that bar to clear these days.

5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    there are exceptions

Donny in his element likes this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Good. I hope he gets disgusted and runs that sumbitch out like he did Sessions. Mulvaney needs out of government.

lakefront likes this.
  8. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Driftwood likes this.
  9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

When Nancy finally does pull the trigger, she's going to have a long list of people who refused/weren't allowed to testify after repeated subpoenas. At some point that becomes well documented obstruction of Congress' oversight role. Used to be, I didn't wonder what the Supremes would do with a case like that.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I must have missed the part about the Nuremberg trials being presided over by fellow Nazis.

Your faith in the American justice system, I am afraid, is badly misplaced.

12. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

"any attack?"

didn't they just shoot down a drone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.