1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

350 million guns in this country and nobody's put a bullet through Doktah Gohkah yet. I am depressed.

2. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

George Conway also ok with it.

3. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Wow, he does not ask her if she is ok?

4. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Are people really defending this Parkland punk? If I read things right this happened about 1.5 years ago. WTF is so hard to figure out? He wasn't quoting rap lyrics, he was being a racist punk. I am not one that feels that a 50 year old person should have to pay the consequences for off color remarks from their youth but this is totally different. I really can't think of an explanation for defending him other than those leading the defense being asshole racists as well.

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

The Shanahan stuff is kind of bonkers. A tough spot but he didn’t cover himself in glory by stashing his kid away from a couple of days and likely making his phone disappear.

On a side note — the way his son was treated is the perfect example of how the criminal justice system is biased towards the well off, from how his arrest was handled through the consequences for his actions.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Fred siegle, HanSenSE and BadgerBeer like this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

9. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Also, don’t forget. God, who is supposedly pro-life, flooded the earth, which killed millions of babies and pregnant women.

11. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Bullshit.

War means profit for his backers. It also misdirects attention to the assfucking he’s giving the country.

It also will make impeaching hard because impeaching a sitting president in wartime is about as smart as electing a reality TV personality as President.

Slacker likes this.
  12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.